JUNE NORCROSS WEBSTER SCOUT RESERVATION
Troop sign up for 2018 Boy Scout Summer Camp is now OPEN!
Units can sign up for 2018 Boy Scout Summer Camp by using the buttons in this article. Units pay a $50 fee is they sign up prior to 11/1/2017 and $100 for later sign ups. You will be asked to estimate the number of Scouts and to request a campsite. Campsites are not final until approved by the Reservation Director. Each week it is our goal to make campsite assignments so that all units can comfortably reside in camp for the week.
Click on Link to Reserve a Campsite and begin your 2018 Adventure!
Having trouble with the website?
Do you prefer to save a spot for your Troop over the phone or email?
No problem! Contact: Jim Waters at (860) 913-2750 or James.Waters@scouting.org
- Week 1 - June 24-29, 2018 - (Boy Scout Resident) - Trail to Eagle Camp
- Week 2 - July 1-6, 2018 - (Boy Scout Resident)
- Week 3 - July 8-13, 2018 - (Boy Scout Resident)
- Week 4 - July 15-20, 2018 - (Boy Scout Resident)
- Week 5 - July 22-27, 2018 - (Boy Scout Resident)
- Week 6 - July 29-August 3, 2018 - (Boy Scout Resident) - Trail to Eagle Camp, Specialty Camps
- Week 7 - August 5-10, 2018 - Boy Scout, Sea Scout, & Venturing Specialty Camps (Not Traditional BS Camp)
We are Looking Forward to 2018!
ESTIMATED YOUTH & ADULTS - When you register you will be asked to enter the estimated number of youth and adults who will be attending camp next year. We know these numbers will probably change, however they will help in our planning.
CAMPERSHIPS - Beginning in 2013 the Connecticut Rivers Council will require a copy of the front page of a family’s most recent Form 1040 in addition to the campership application. This practice is consistent with other major institutions providing camperships, allows the council to make an informed, needs-based decision, and improve our ability to support those Scouts who truly need assistance.
Questions should be addressed to Executive Secretary for Camping Services -- Kelly Dolnack