JUNE NORCROSS WEBSTER SCOUT RESERVATION
Troop sign up for 2022 Scout Summer Camp is now OPEN!
Give your Scouts something to look forward for next summer!
Welcome to JNW! Units can sign up for 2022 Scout Summer Camp by using the buttons in this article. Campsite reservations are $50 if you sign by November 1, 2021. You will be asked to estimate the number of Scouts. Campsites will be assigned by the Director at the Tuesday Pre-Camp Leaders Meeting. Unit preference is taken into account. It is our goal to make campsite assignments so that all units can comfortably reside in camp for the week. We work with you!
Questions regarding Campsite preference or Program should be addressed to Reservation Director Pat Boyd
We are Looking Forward to 2022!
Click on Link or Date to Reserve a Campsite and begin your 2022 Adventure!
Having trouble registering online? Need to talk to someone in person at assist?
No problem! Contact: Mike Brown at (860) 913-2750 or email@example.com
For Cub Scout/Webelos Scout programs visit www.CubCountry.org - 2022 Dates & Programs to be released in the Fall of 2021
- Week 1 - June 26 - July 1, 2022 (Scouts BSA Resident, Trail to Eagle)
- Week 2 - July 3 - July 8, 2022 (Scouts BSA Resident)
- Week 3 - July 10 - July 15, 2022 (Scouts BSA Resident)
- Week 4 - July 17 - July 22, 2022 (Scouts BSA Resident)
- Week 5 - July 24 - July 29, 2022 (Scouts BSA Resident)
- Week 6 - July 31 - August 5, 2022 (Scouts BSA Resident, Trail to Eagle Week & Lumberjack Games)
- Week 7 - August 7 - August 12, 2022 (ONLY Webelos Week, Specialty Camps, Cub Resident & Mini Camps)
ESTIMATED YOUTH & ADULTS - When you register you will be asked to enter the estimated number of youth and adults who will be attending camp next year. We know these numbers will probably change, however they will help in our planning.
CAMPERSHIPS - Beginning in 2013 the Connecticut Rivers Council will require a copy of the front page of a family’s most recent Form 1040 in addition to the campership application. This practice is consistent with other major institutions providing camperships, allows the council to make an informed, needs-based decision, and improve our ability to support those Scouts who truly need assistance.
Questions should be addressed to:
Council Camping Registrar -- Michele Soboslai
Council Director of Camping -- Mike Brown
Summer Camp Director -- Pat Boyd