2023 Summer Camp Staff Recruitment
2023 Anticipated Openings:
Ropes Course/Climbing Instructors (Age 18+ & Age 21+)
Dining Services Staff (Age 15+)
Lifeguards (Age 16+)
Assistant Chef (Age 21+)
Rifle / Shotgun Instructor (Age 21+)
Program Staff / Instructors (All Areas)
Provisional Scoutmaster (Age 21+)
Trading Post Associate
Shift Nurse (Age 21+)
EMT / EMR (Age 18+)
Volunteer Auxiliary Staff (Age 21+)
Interested in being a member of
the J.N. Webster Camp Staff?
Age 15+ (Age 16+ Preferred)
Fill out a Camp Staff Interest form AND attend an Interview Job Fair!
** CLICK HERE - 2023 Employment Interest Application - for New Camp Staff Candidates **
Application for Returning Staff ONLY
2023 Job Fair & Interview Dates
December 17, 2022 - Returning Staff Only
January 2023 - ZOOM Interviews
February 4, 2023 - 1PM to 3PM (In Person)
March 2023 - ZOOM Interviews
Are you interested in serving as a Counselor in Training?.
Fill out the application below and a confirmation email will go out May 1st & June 1st.
Interested in being a CIT in 2023?
CIT (Age 14+)
*** 2023 CIT Interest Application - OPEN SOON ***
Questions? Email Inquiries ONLY to Pat Boyd
Basic Camp Staff Job Descriptions
Meet a few members of our Team!
A few Articles to ponder!
- Working at Camp is a Real Job! - ACA
- The Camp Counselor vs. the Intern - New York Times
- 20 Reasons why working at Summer Camp is the Best job you'll have - BuzzFeed
- List of 19 Celebrity Summer Camp Counselors - Summer Camp Culture Blog
- First-time staffer shares "Lessons From Scout Camp" - Scouting Magazine
- 10 Reasons Why Business Should Hire Former Camp Counselors - ACA